Sheriff Kelley was able to complete these three large tasks, and stated that if it wasn’t for the support of his command staff and all the dedication from the members of the department these accomplishments would not have been possible.
Sheriff Kelley is looking forward to continuing his vision to move the Sheriff’s Office in a more progressive direction. The new Public Safety Complex will assist with making the department continue to run smooth and more efficient. This facility will also help make the Will County Sheriff’s Office better serve the residents of Will County.
During Sheriff Kelley’s first term some administrative staff have retired which led to others being promoted.The current Sherff’s Command Staff is as follows:
- Undersheriff: Brian Conser
- Deputy Chief of Support Services: Jeremy Viduna
- Deputy Chief of Enforcement: Mark Kedziora
- Deputy Chief of Investigations: Dan Jungles
- Warden/Chief Deputy of the Adult Detention Facility: Dale Santerelli
- Deputy Chief of Operations of the Adult Detention Facility: David Adams
- Deputy Chief of Support Services of the Adult Detention Facility: Vincent Perillo
Sheriff Mike Kelley is confident that with their years of experience, knowledge, professionalism and dedication they will help him succeed in future goals for the Sheriff’s Office.